Apworks (v2.0.4259.25929, 15SEP2011)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 SP1
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 SP1
- Other required libraries & assemblies are now included in the installation package so no more prerequisites needed
- Fixed lots of bugs exist in the previous version of Apworks.
- Messaging and Dispatching now supports both DirectBus and MSMQ. Using MSMQ as event bus along with Microsoft SQL Server will gain the benefit of Distributed Transaction Coordination (Requires Windows system starts the MS-DTC service).
- Event Store now supports either SQL Server or MySQL databases. In order to avoid the 2PC (Two-Phase-Commit) failure, we suggest use SQL Server as your event store since MySQL is not supported by the MS-DTC.
- Flexible Event Snapshot mechanism. Developers are able to customize and configure the snapshot providers so that different snapshot strategies could be applied on the domain repositories.
- Supports different types of domain repositories.
- Supports the latest version of NHibernate (3.2.0GA) framework. This improves the performance when getting a list of matching domain objects.
- IStorage interface now supports the ISpecification interface instead of the PropertyBag object to implement the filtering. This means that complex search conditions could be applied on the storages when retrieving objects.
- Fixed the issue of the Lambda Expression on the ISpecification implementation to support Microsoft ADO.NET Entity Framework.
- Different configuration approaches. Developers can use either configuration file (app/web.config) or inline code to provide configuration information for Apworks framework. Inline code configuration provides strongly-typed, intellisense-supported coding styles whereas configuration file provides more flexible configuration after the application has been deployed to the production environment.
- Interceptions and Exception Handling mechanism is introduced in this version of Apworks.
- New application bootstrapper.
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.