Apworks (v1.0.4016.23016, Alpha)
- Install .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
- Install Visual Studio 2010 (with SQL Express)
- Install EntLib 5: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff632023.aspx
- Microsoft SQL Server (Express) 2005 or above
- Messaging and Dispatching with DirectBus - The Command side and Query side should resides within the same server environment since the current version of Apworks only supports the Direct In-memory message bus.
- Event Store and Snapshots - Currently only supports SQL Server as the back store of the events and snapshots. However developers could extend the framework to support other storage devices. Further development will include the support of various RDBMS and NoSQL solutions.
- Query Data Storage - Currently only supports SQL Server. However developers could extend the framework to support other storage devices. Further development will include the support of various RDBMS and NoSQL solutions.
- Object Containers - Only supports Unity Framework in Microsoft Patterns & Practices EntLib 5.0. Apworks provides a proxy library on decoupling and accessing the Unity Framework.
- Snapshot Strategies - Currently the snapshot strategy is defined as a simple CanCreateOrUpdateSnapshot method under the IDomainEventStorage interface, and the current strategy is that, for every 1000 events of an aggregate, the snapshot will be taken. As the current version of Apworks uses the SqlDomainEventStorage class as the concrete class of IDomainEventStorage interface, so by overriding the CanCreateOrUpdateSnapshot method you could define your own snapshot strategy.
- The PropertyBag only supports the 'equals' and 'AND' semantics. Will be enhanced in later versions.
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.